Extracts from our recent Ofsted inspection report:
- Teaching quality is good and sometimes outstanding in Years, 2, 4 and 6.
- Pupils learning English as an additional language receive expert individual support which helps them to learn the new language quickly.
- Pupils behave well. Pupils on the school and racial equality councils are good role models.
- Computer-based learning at lunchtime plays a significant part in helping pupils to learn and practise new skills.
- The school is a very harmonious community where different heritages and languages are celebrated.
- It is regarded as the centre of the local community.
- The school has good partnerships with parents and puts on a wide range of courses to help them.
- Governors challenge and support the school well. They know the right questions to ask.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL OFSTED REPORT