Extracts from our Ofsted inspection report:
- Teaching quality is good and sometimes outstanding in Years, 2, 4 and 6.
- Pupils learning English as an additional language receive expert individual support which helps them to learn the new language quickly.
- Pupils behave well. Pupils on the school and racial equality councils are good role models.
- Computer-based learning at lunchtime plays a significant part in helping pupils to learn and practise new skills.
- The school is a very harmonious community where different heritages and languages are celebrated.
- It is regarded as the centre of the local community.
- The school has good partnerships with parents and puts on a wide range of courses to help them.
- Governors challenge and support the school well. They know the right questions to ask.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL OFSTED REPORT
The link to the Ofsted 'Dashboard'
The link to the Department for Education School Performance Tables